illustration courtesy Reasons to Breathe
If there's one thing you should know about Jaclyn's blog - it's full of inspiration! It's a daily for me. And she is totally in line with my New Year's anthem - COLOR! Her graphics are gorgeous...everything about the blog makes me want to go out and marvel in the lovely things; be it in the kitchen or in my closet. I think you're in for a treat - she's nice as pie and you will undoubtedly get lost for hours. Here's Jaclyn!
It’s Jaclyn from Stay in the Lines and I’m so excited to be contributing to Johanna’s blog series. To me, winter is a time to feel cozy and comfortable, while still attempting to look cute underneath all those warm layers. It’s hard to stay energetic during the grey blustery days, so my winter favorites are things that offer a bit of pampering while still being practical. I picked out feminine staple items for beauty, home, and the closet, as well as a few luxurious treats, that remind me to enjoy the cold wintery months.
1. A ladylike coat that’s cute and functional: Topshop Faux Fur Swing Coat
2. A graphic blanket to curl up with while adding a pop to your home décor: Ikea Blanket
3. Stacked heel boots that have become my staple shoes. Perfect with tights and a sweater: Zara Ankle Boots
4. A luxurious face oil that combats any sign of dry skin: Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil
5. Cute gloves with a special touch of warmth inside…cashmere lining: Portolano Leather Bow Gloves