And amidst all the chaos and excitement of moving ...it's hard to find a few quite moments to enjoy both people in my life.
Here's what I'm marveling at with lil Miss Liv:
- She is our saber tooth tiger. Those little broken chiclets are coming in hot!
- I love how her little hands always smell like peach puffs. Her current snack du jour.
- I love her fuzzy little brown hair that's beginning to clump in true bed head fashion in the AM.
- Her super soft skin. It's the best.
- Her long lashes are kinda stunning...can't beat that side profile.
- I love that she's learned to say "uh-oh" and "hi".
- The hilarity that ensues when I hear her grumbling and disciplining her toys. Sister is serious!
- Seeing her rock back and forth and start the journey of the Great Crawl is pretty thrilling.
- She's a scooter, too...oh the wonder of wood floors.
- Her chubby baby fingers.
- I love when she reaches up to me or pulls on my pajama leg.
- The excitement that spreads across her face when Mickey Mouse comes on in the morning.
- The pride that she exhibits when she's accomplished something like clapping, waving or feeding herself.
- Watching her eat real people food is fantastic. Every day is a flavor exploration.
- Her steady, heaving breathing through the monitor once she's sound asleep - it's very sweet with her tush hiked up in the air.
- I love the big smile she greets us with every morning as she's chatting away in her crib.
- Her feet in moccasins. And gold oxfords.
I know only a mother could stomach this list and my 22 year old self would probably be rolling her eyes but turns out it's all pretty fascinating. Hopefully she'll read this one day.