Hi readers! I am so excited to be guest posting today for Johanna and sharing my Five Fall Faves. My name is Jen and I blog at Red Soles and Red Wine; I share daily doses of fashion from styling to look books and in all my looks I accessorize with my jewelry line t+j Designs. This month I'm a bit obsessed about reading my September issues; I get a lot of my style inspiration from pinterest and reading magazines. These three looks are some of my favorites and show some of the trends I'm loving; burgundy, luxe textures and leather looks.
Since I am a bit of a shopaholic I thought I would share my top Five Fall Favorite items I'm coveting:
1. Loving the leather trends especially motorcycle jackets and the pleated skirt. This skirt is perfect with a cozy sweater, some tights, and booties.
2. Burgundy is everywhere this fall! This bag is the perfect fall/winter bag and looks great with any outfit.
3. I love beautiful prints and brocade fabrics for fall. This skirt has the perfect amount of color and texture.
4. Hats are such a beautiful accessory to finish an outfit. I love the red mixed with the camel.
5. Feminine camouflage items are big for fall and I've already taken the first step and purchased this jacket!
From my blog post here
And I cheated and wanted to show a 6th item from my jewelry line!
6. Luxe jewels - from spikes to pave crystals. Statement jewelry is the perfect accessory to any outfit.
Happy end of summer and welcome fall! Thank you Johanna for having me, so honored to be part of your blog. xoxo, Jen
Jen - loving all your choices, specifically the brocade skirt and your t+j necklace. Simply fab! xo