Here's what happened in my world this week:
- Olivia was thrilled that the snow melted and the park was open for business.
- I experimented with Pinterest outfit inspiration.
- The Easter baskets are ready to go!
- Lola loved hanging out with big kids at a play cafe.
- Still juicing...and feeling good! Although this one was hard to get down. Woof!
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Homemade granola - yum!
- Discovered an amazing website to sell my clothes while browsing around for new. Think of it as a virtual consignment store. P.S. she's a Chicago blogger!
- ...they also have one for kids, too!
- I am in love with this statement pendant. It needs to find a home in our master bedroom.
- Kinda coveting this necklace as my Spring statement piece.