This week felt like the longest week ever! I am starting to exhale now that it's Friday. My poor girlies had their flu shots and really struggled through the initial 24 hours. Kinda breaks your heart when they can't communicate properly. But! Today we are much better and looking forward to the weekend. TGIF!
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Rachel wearing Ferragamo...pregnant. Gorge-y.
- "Bloggers are not experts", according to the Queen B herself, Martha Stewart.
- Doesn't everyone need their own signature coffee mug?
- Almost 70% off at Asos.
- A guide to the chicest Chelsea boots.
- 17 ridic first world problems - I loved this!