Here's what happened in my world this week:
- Some of my best gals came out to support me @ the Peek event. Thank you dolls!
- Currently planning on growing a green thumb this year. Our yard looks busted.
- My girls were bunny spotting. They sat at the window for one hour while we ate dinner.
- The clothes @ Peek are so darn cute...shoot, I want them for me!
- This is our Ellen "selfie". What do you think?
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Watch a girl grow from 0 to 14 in four minutes and prepare for your heart to ache just a little.
- I found a gorgeous beauty blog and I'm addicted. Do yourself a favor and visit his corner of the internet.
- She really captured my head for a minute...can a blog die?
- I'm truly in love with laser cut anything this Spring/Summer. How about this lil' number? Can I have please?