It's a busy time of year. We've been lapping up parks, birthdays, new coffee spots and Fall fashion. Oh! And school starts next week! It's a small increment of time but I've been feeling like a chicken with my head cut off. Here's a glimpse into my week:
- The girls went on a field trip to the Shedd Aquarium. Our nanny captured the sweetest moment.
- Lola turned "2" on Sunday. She is a pleasure to celebrate and it looks like Frozen threw up in our living room.
- My quest to find the perfect cross body bag has ended.
- This week I went retro with a terrific set of cat eye sunglasses.
- Liv has officially entered a bashful stage but not bashful enough to be decked out in head-to-toe princess garb.
- Heritage Bicycle is one of the coolest spots I've caffeinated in - so long, Starbucks.
Links to share:
- Blogging and the law: what you should know.
- They did it...marriage!
- Skip the phone call and book your next mani here. Use my code and receive $10 off.
- Shop instagram and have a personal shopper curate your closet via Cheap Chicas.
- I'm dying to visit Marrakech.
- Nordic patterns are making a comeback this season...here's how to wear them!
* Check out today's link up: Style Elixir
P/S I've added new items to my Poshmark closet. The closet purge continues!