Like any good friend, I wanted to make sure you were of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It's an epic shopping event with daily markdowns. What's not to love about this?
In case you've been living under a rock - here are the dirty details. Or you could shop some of my favorites above!
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Save up to 40% at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale on Men, Women & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Handbags & Accessories): Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home: Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Active & Swim): Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie: Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie styles from Zella, Nike & more at Nordstrom, throughMay 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Women's Shoe Brands: New Women's Shoes Markdowns from Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Ivanka Trump & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Kids' Shoes): New Markdowns on top Kids' Shoes Brands: New Kids' Shoes Markdowns from favorite brands like Crocs, MICHAEL Michael Kors & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Men's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Men's Shoe Brands: New Men's Shoes Markdowns from Cole Haan, Bruno Magli, Nike & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
In a cozy state of mind this morning. How about you? This is sweater weather folks...keep the cups of piping hot coffee coming! I've started putting together Christmas lists and hiding gifts. Full speed ahead but while you're here...let me share a few items that I am coveting heavily.
Husband - are you reading this? Take note!
Happy November! Can you believe? I am ready to deck the halls which is the antithesis of how I normally react to the last 60 days of the year. Who am I? Honestly, I am ready for the glitz and the glam because I love a good excuse to dress up so bring on the parties. Are you with me?
To me, jewelry is the accent piece to every outfit I select. Not a day goes by that I don't add earrings and rings, maybe even an occasional necklace to my daily uniform. A day without statement jewelry leaves me feeling totally naked. Something is off. Every outfit needs a touch of sparkle.
It's funny how Fall emerges and within 24 hours...it's like majorly over in Chicago. This weekend they are talking temps in the 40's. My lord I am not ready for this. I was really enjoying pumpkins but hey...bring on the velvet, right? My husband literally just called me to secure holiday outings with his family this morning and I am a little baffled by it all but I will tell what I am looking forward to...HOLIDAY SHOPPING.
It's getting spooooooky in here. How cute is this doorstep? I found it via a Blissful Nest - swooning over that outdoor rug, right? We are totally in the spirit and the house is decked out. The Halloween parties are commencing, the sweaters are coming out of the closet and the chocolate is being eaten in copious amounts. Whoops!
Like every day, you can always come to 101 things I love to support your shopping habit. Old habits die hard. <wink, wink> I will say this though...I will always find you a good deal and I am well researched. That's a promise! I am sure my husband is gritting his teeth reading this.
Well Happy Fall. Today really feels like Fall because we've had a major heat wave in these parts. Brutal.
But today, a gorgeous cool morning means I can reach for my cardis and boots again which I am totally okay with.
Mmmmmm Fall. So delicious and layered and vibrant. I may have a case of the FOMOs from Fashion Week but I am ready to embrace a new season. Not to be confused with pumpkin spice anything because that stuff is gross. Just gimme all the honey crisp apples, sweaters and bonfires and I am a happy camper...a stylish camper but happy!
What's the #1 thing on your Fall shopping wish list? Dying to know!
School begins tomorrow. How that happened I will never know but here we are...scrambling last minute for lunchmeat and folders. Ahhh, the glamorous life!
I'm a bit frenetic at the moment but I wanted to bring back the "love lists" as Fall always gives me a lustful eye towards online shopping
The sales are abundant this weekend - be on high alert. Today, for a change of pace, I am rounding up my favorite Bauble Bar items...you know the ones that are in heavy weekly rotation. Good news, too - the majority of them are on mega sale this weekend so I've linked them below. 75% off! You cannot beat that with a stick!