Like any good friend, I wanted to make sure you were of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It's an epic shopping event with daily markdowns. What's not to love about this?
In case you've been living under a rock - here are the dirty details. Or you could shop some of my favorites above!
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Save up to 40% at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale on Men, Women & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Handbags & Accessories): Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home: Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Active & Swim): Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie: Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie styles from Zella, Nike & more at Nordstrom, throughMay 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Women's Shoe Brands: New Women's Shoes Markdowns from Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Ivanka Trump & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Kids' Shoes): New Markdowns on top Kids' Shoes Brands: New Kids' Shoes Markdowns from favorite brands like Crocs, MICHAEL Michael Kors & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Men's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Men's Shoe Brands: New Men's Shoes Markdowns from Cole Haan, Bruno Magli, Nike & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
Happy first day of Summer, friends! How sweet it is. I'm ready to embrace all the sunshine and make this a killer summer with my little family. Are you? Let's kick if off with some sizzling Summer fashion! I am all about sandals and breezy dresses as of late. Pants are for the birds so free those gams and scoop up this gorgeous pinstripe dress. Hurry while supplies last!
I've partnered with Woodfield Mall again but this time the focus has slightly shifted...we're talking all things DAD! Yes...even dear old dad deserves a day to himself. <don't we all?> The girls and I headed out last weekend to get our shop on and shopping we did, indeed, accomplish. Might I add that we took several 100 breaks for various reasons ranging from the bathroom to snacks to toy stores and beyond BUT we completed our mission.
Note to self: Train daughters to build some shopping stamina!
Let's shop eh? It's been awhile, right? I've been struggling to hit a rhythm with my blog posting schedule...perhaps even hobbling but I will deliver! I promise. I am so excited to enter a new season and in dire need of tops. Why is it we are always low on tops? Is it just me? No worries, I've found some great ones.
P/S Are you as obsessed with bow mules, loafers and sneakers, too? It's literally taking everything in me not to purchase a pair but that's what birthdays are for!
Okay, real talk. I never get to a spa. And that is not a complaint. I'm of the mindset that if I cannot relax at all - why spend the money? Heck, I can barely get through a no-chip manicure without tapping my toes and telling my manicurist to skip the hand massage complete with warm towel aromatherapy. Yeah, I'm that girl.
Spring is the yin and yang of fashion. It you live in Chicago, you might actually turn both the AC and the heat on within the same day. It's what inspired today's post -- 20 pieces to take you through transition weather. Blouses, denim, dresses and strappy heels. Some of my favorite items and ones that you should stock up on because they never go out of style. I find myself layering a lot during the season because you can always shed the layers = smart dressing!
If there's one thing you can count on me for...it's bringing you on-trend footwear for every season. I am shoe obsessed. Always have been...always will be. Which makes today's post most delightful as I am ready to embrace the cutest, embellished flats in the form of SANDALS!
Doesn't it seem like everyone is in Mexico? I swear. Envious...a bit but hey, Spring is right around the corner and I'm feeling it big time. Maxis, tanks, sandals and more...today's round up is Spring Break inspired and if you're jumping on a plane to jet set to the nearest pearly, white beach - get on this shopping list muy pronto.
If there is one thing I love, it's little girls in Easter dresses. There's nothing sweeter. But, sometimes momma needs a new dress, too! #amiright? Not to worry, I selected five sweet but tasteful dresses that fit the bill no matter if you're hosting or brunchin' out.
Fun fact: I fell in love with SPIN classes starting in January. It's a welcome change up to my at-home workouts. Another fun fact: my calves have grown and all my jeans are tight in the calf. Who does this happen to? Me…of course.
Oh my lord. It was just Monday and here I am posting at nearly 5pm on Thursday. I realize I need to get my schedule under control. Noted.