Here's what happened in our world this week:
- Lola is becoming such a kid, no longer a baby. I just love that little tot.
- Olivia decided she wanted to check out F21. Do you blame her?
- Pretty rings from Nordstrom and T+J Designs.
- I'm feeling the spirit. I think it's time to decorate.
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Chicago nails the Michelin Man this year...from 23 to 25!
- Zara is just killing it with shoes and the new look book.
- Oh gosh and then there's these.
- Thinking about making this yummy soup for the girls this weekend.
- How cute are these winter hats?
- This is one awesome DIY.
On a side note, it's been awhile since I've said "thank you". Thank you for reading this lil' blog and for your encouraging comments and kind words. I love you guys...happy weekend. xo